AI Writing Article Generator Tool
An intro paragraph is where you capture your reader’s attention. It is probably the most important paragraph in any blog post, essay, novel, screenplay, article, etc. Now you can write one with AI.
What should be included in an intro paragraph?
An intro paragraph should be, above all else, compelling. Common ways to achieve this include: starting with a question, agitating the reader by underscoring the problem, or by citing a quote or statistic.
Following a delightful hook, you should give your reader the context needed to understand the topic. This may include an outline of your thesis, definitions of key terms, or the “who, what, where, when.”
Differences do exist depending on what you’re writing.
→ Blog post: Keep it short and tease the topic. You want to keep readers on page and make sure they know they’ve landed on the right article.
→ Essay: An essay intro can be longer and should outline a thesis that logically leads into the paragraphs that follow.
→ An article: Particularly for a news article or press release, you must include the “who, what, where, when.”
Write long-form blog articles that rank on Google… 10x faster
Are you wasting time and money on blog posts that don’t rank? GrowthBar’s AI enables you to click one button and get paragraph after paragraph of 100% original content.
Writing long blog posts? No problem, you can write an entire post of 10,000+ words using GrowthBar — all from our slick and convenient text editor. Just enter your target keyword and begin writing… with the help of the largest natural language model ever.
GrowthBar also offers recommendations along the way, so your error-free copy is more engaging and ranks higher in Google.
Did we mention that GrowthBar is also the highest-rated writing assistant on G2?
Write SEO content that ranks
Blogging is the foundation of almost any modern SEO strategy. Whether you’re an agency, an entrepreneur, or an in-house marketer, you know the pain of writing huge blog posts. The process is expensive, time-consuming, and disorganized.
AI writing tools like GrowthBar can alleviate a lot of that burden. AI content creators can help you automate the writing and publishing process, which can save you a lot of time. They can also help you identify topics that people are interested in, which can allow you to be a better content creator or copywriter.
GrowthBar does all of that and more.
Optimize your content
GrowthBar picks up where a lot of other tools fall short. As you write your AI blog post, follow the prompts and best practices to make sure your blog post ranks. GrowthBar pulls hundreds of signals from the Google search engine results page (SERP) to give you SEO suggestions. You’ll get:
→ Suggested keywords to use
→ Optimal length of the post
→ Optimal image count
→ Headline count
→ Internal and external link counts
→ Flesch Reading Ease score
→ GrowthBar’s AI even suggests internal links while you write
Check out the Content Optimization Meter to see how optimized your AI blog post is from 0-100. Write smarter content that ranks.
Plus, you can drag and drop images and headlines from the Drag-and-Drop feature, saving you even more time. Headlines are pulled from content in the SERP as well as the most commonly searched questions about your topic.
In fact, our AI and algorithms work best if you include headlines in your article. So go for it and write comprehensive blog posts, fast.
Dominate Your NicheWith GrowthBar
How do AI writing tools work?
Most natural language processing models like GrowthBar, start by training an AI. AI is “trained” by “reading” billions or trillions of data points. In the case of NLP models, the data is webpages. GrowthBar’s model is trained on 45 terabytes of data. From there, AI is fine-tuned by a human review of outputs.
When the user writes a query, a properly-trained AI will result in an output that is logical.
Extra AI writing features
Save time planning and writing content with GrowthBar. Need to brainstorm new blog post ideas or write a quick paragraph with AI? Rewrite a quick paragraph? Or maybe write a press release or marketing email? GrowthBar has you covered. Simply enter any keyword and GrowthBar does the rest — generating 100% unique content.
Export and publish
Export your blog post to a Google Doc or copy/paste into WordPress or another CMS and you’re ready to rank. Try GrowthBar now →
- Who should use GrowthBar?GrowthBar is the highest-rated AI writing tool on G2. It's an end-to-end tool for researching, writing, and grading SEO content -- using smart algorithms. If you need to streamline any part of your written content production process, GrowthBar is for you. Simply enter a keyword and get search volume, and competitiveness metrics, or use GrowthBar's drag-and-drop GPT-3 editor to write content that ranks.
- Does GrowthBar work in other languages?GrowthBar works best in English, but is perfectly capable of performing in about 20 other languages.
- Can I use GrowthBar on client sites?Yes, you can use GrowthBar on client sites. In fact, almost half of our customers are agencies!
- What is the GrowthBar Chrome Extension?The 5-star rated GrowthBar Chrome Extension comes free with every subscription. It enables you to write with AI in WordPress and get keyword and competitive insights while you Google search. Simply download it, then activate it in your Chrome top toolbar (if you don't see it immediately, click the puzzle piece icon and find it).
- Do you offer refunds?Yes, we have a no questions asked 7 day money-back guarantee. You can reach us any time at [email protected]
- Who created GrowthBar?GrowthBar was created by Hailey and Mark -- the founders of Growth Marketing Pro, the largest growth marketing blog on the internet. Today, GrowthBar is a full-time remote team of marketers and developers devoted to creating the best SEO tool for content creators. Our team is spread across Northern California, Southern California, New York, North Carolina, Pakistan, and Ukraine.
- How does GrowthBar compare to other tools?GrowthBar has 5 stars on Capterra and 4.9 stars on G2 for a reason! It generates AI content with superior algorithms that practically write and optimize your blog posts for you. Even more, GrowthBar does keyword research, rank tracking, and backlink research like big SEO tools you've heard of. Bottom line: if you want the tool that will actually increase your web traffic, try GrowthBar.
- Where does GrowthBar get data?We pride ourselves on data quality. Our data is aggregated from proprietary algorithms and trusted data providers including industry-leading Google Ads tool, SpyFu and OpenAI's natural language model, GPT-3. There are different methods for gathering different types of information but the high standard of quality across our databases remains the same.
- Is GrowthBar content plagiarized?No, GrowthBar's content is 100% unique.
- Does Google penalize AI content?
In short, no. Google’s algorithms can pick up on spammy, nonsensical, and incorrect content. So it's important to edit, fact-check, and make sure your AI-enabled articles are of high quality. Besides, an article created just with AI may not rank. The best articles on Google are 80% publicly-available information (which AI can cover) and another 20% domain expertise, fact-finding, and synthesis (which require human intervention).
- Can I use GrowthBar to audit existing articles?Yes, GrowthBar has an article import feature. Simply enter the URL of the page or post in the Content Generator, wait a few seconds, and voila! GrowthBar imports your existing article so that you can add to it with AI writing and optimize by following GrowthBar's SEO best practices.
- How does AI writing work?GrowthBar's AI and proprietary algorithms guide you in researching, writing, and optimizing content. GrowthBar has been trained on 175 billion parameters, from books to websites, to research text. It has extracted an accurate understanding of natural language and combines those learnings when you instruct it to research a keyword or write for you.